I don’t have a newsletter. I feel like this is currently the best way I have to share my news. So, here it is! My update!
- Documentographer is going paperless! It’s true. No more need to mail in a contract or cheque — all can be done online.
It’s “slick”, as my client said yesterday. Oh, and green. It is definitely green. And convenient. And all great adjectives you can think of.
- New sample albums have arrived. They are soooooo pretty. SOOOOO pretty. Come by and see them!
- 2010 is almost fully booked for weddings. There are some secret spots left if you are really nice, but, you have to be really nice.
- I will be in Mexico from March 5-29. It’s a beautiful mix of holiday and work (as every trip should be in my opinion). Please be patient if you write to me — I will respond, it might just be slightly delayed.
- My new website will be launching next week. I will send word here. Thanks to those who sent notes of support and anticipation — they’ve made me excited to share it with you!!
- I have been listening to the same artist for exactly a month now. I feel like it A) warrants adding my obsession confession to the newsletter, and B) warrants sharing with you. Here is one of the many songs I am obsessed with, after seeing Basia Bulat in concert in Jan.
-Yes this is a photography blog. Regular programming will resume imminently.