I know this might seem risky to say, but I can pretty much guarantee that you have never been to a wedding like this. I am willing to put it in writing. Right here on my blog.
I can’t even say more, as it’s been almost a month, and I am still blown away by Tiffany + Jeff’s nuptial nirvana. You just have to watch this slideshow below, and see with your own eyes.
Here’s what it includes (*warning: spoiler!*):
- a gorgeous couple totally in love (goes without saying)
- Vera Wang dress going to Kensington Market and Chinatown
- Bride as mannequin in Vera Wang store
- Bridesmaids and Groomsladies
- Ceremony + reception at the Royal Ontario Museum
- Bride + Groom MC’ing their own wedding
- All guests sitting at one long table
- Bride and Groom rotate seats for each course
- Steaks for dinner with ‘Tiffany & Jeff’ branded on
- A little visit to the ice cream truck outside
And so much more. Just watch it.
(Press Play, then Pause, let it load, and press play again to watch without buffering issues)
I have a few other things to say about this day. First of all, Bravo to the infamous Event Planner Machel Reeves, the mastermind behind this extravaganza. There is nothing this woman can’t do.
As well, Tiffany’s exquisite hairdo was by Al Fortier from A List Beauty. And her make up by Miriam from Toronto’s coveted Gee Beauty. Oh, and the bouquets and stunning centrepieces, those were created by Fiori.
Lastly, this wedding was a special treat for me to shoot because my photographer friend Elizabeth Lloyd flew in from NYC to shoot with me for the occasion. Thank you Beth, what a team we were!!! Any my goodness, thank you for your beautiful shots. Like this one :
Tiffany + Jeff, thank you for sharing this perfect perfect perfect day with me. It was full of all things I relish — fun, imagination, supportive and loving family and friends, fabulous speeches, style, and a couple celebrating every second.