At Kirsty + Mike’s wedding in Port Perry last weekend, I was reminded that there are many wonderful benefits to having a small wedding.
1. You get to have genuine moments and lasting memories with your friends.
2. You get to spend real time with your new spouse.
3. Your guests have a chance to enjoy themselves and each other in a relaxed way.
4. You can have your ceremony anywhere — even on the veranda of a porch. Everyone who is there, loves you immensely.
5. You can fit all your guests into 3 tables, and have intimate speeches that has everyone in tears.
6. You can all dance like no one is watching.
Thank you, Kirsty + Mike, for sharing this very special day with me. I felt lucky to be one of the 40.