Or a high fibre healthy cookie.
I’m feeling all warm and fuzzy today, as two clients have done wonderful things. So sweet, I just had to share.
I woke up this morning to a blog post by nutritionist fabulouso Meghan Telpner, dedicated to moi. She writes about her experience being photographed by me, my photography, my parknic, and the cookies she made to bring to my party. Check out this lovely piece. And my goodness, try the cookies, they are heavenly!!!!
And if that wasn’t enough, the beautiful bride Adrienne, whom I had the pleasure of photographing her wedding in April (see it here and here), took the time to collect responses to the photos she got from friends and family, to share with me. I am so touched by this, I want to share with you!
- “Your pictures are exquisite! What a beautiful wedding! Congratulations.”
- “Fantastic and beautiful! Your photographer did a great job on capturing the moments!”
- “I really, REALLY, think you two made a GREAT choice on your photographers! Those photos came out amazing!”
- “Adrienne! Congratulations! You looked absolutely stunning! and I loved your photos! You had the perfect day!!! All the best!”
- “Great photos. What a memory you will always remember. Will get some of them for the records.”
- “Adrienne! Your pictures made me tear! Oh, you and Randy, and Jamie and your parents, all look so lovely! Thanks for sharing!”
- “We have enjoyed looking at your wedding photos a couple of times. Catherine, your photographer, did a superb job of capturing the magic of the day.”
I love the work I do so much, because I love doing the work. But at times like these, when I hear back from others how they feel, I remember that my work has impact on other people, and their experiences — often beyond what I know. When that happens, the work I love becomes even more meaningful to me.
Thank you thank you thank you.