Anna and Darrell got married last weekend in their hometown of Merville, on Vancouver Island.
Their celebration was so simple, yet so thoughtful, creative and special. I’ve noted the details for you that were unique to their wedding, and to them. Just follow these 10 simple steps!
1. a small army of mothers who “chop and chat”, prepping dinner for 170 people.
2. mason jars as candles in the trees.
3. flowers from local gardens.
4. beach wedding with the mountains in the background. (*Bonus: clouds clearing for duration of ceremony and portraits only*)
5. the groom’s family of fishermen who catch the halibut and crabs for dinner.
6. imagination for bridal party outfits, including hats for the boys, and different dresses for the girls.
7. rockin’ family members not afraid to pick up a bass at any given moment.
8. many children who love to play, dance and run around.
9. a small town of 2,000 people in the West coast that has the ingredients of #1-8.
10. a perfect match with a perfect baby.
If you want to see it all put together, here is their slideshow. Enjoy!